上一主题 下一主题
离线spearshield

发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2009-04-26 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
— 本帖被 笑韵 执行加亮操作(2009-05-05) —

最近我发现我们的板块有点冷清阿,是不是版主的奖励力度不大阿,还是我们石油工作者的英语热情不高阿,我想都不是吧。作为一名普通的英语爱好者兼石油工作者,在五一劳动者节日之际自发搞活动一个活动。希望果友们热情大力支持。现将活动细节拟定如下:

希望果友们在回帖的时候仔细阅读活动说明,规范回帖,字体可以选三号谢谢  

1.作品原创,内容形式为英语。可以描述在阿果石油的成长历程、感想、对阿果的展望、意见、和支持或者其他关于石油行业、石油人生活和自己感想见解等内容。

2.为了整齐起见,回帖内容一律控制在6-15句。希望果友们花一点时间凝练出一些精华来大家共同分享。注意格式整齐。

3.评分要求,平时评分的权利都握在版主手里,希望这一次借节日的机会,版主把评分的权利放给我们自己,每个人把自己认为自己该得的奖励写在最后。版主照办。

4.版主给我们自由的机会,我们可不要恶意回帖要求奖励阿。我感觉如果原创15-45个果果的要求不过分。果友们支持就顶。

5.因为想出这个主意比较晚,活动的日期定为截至到5月4号。以后如果果友们想赚财富,可以发动类似的活动,我们向版主要财富。

最后,这是个人一时的想法,也不知道合适不合适。关键还是靠大家支持这一板块。我们把我们的想法表达出来,甚至可以自发组织活动。我们就是这里的主人阿。只要大家都行动起来。相信我们一定会在这里有很大的收获的,果友们,拿出玩游戏浏览无聊网页的30分钟时间,练一练自己的英语表达水平吧,即使你用拼音,即使会有很多错误。你付出了劳动,要求30个果果。版主不给,我们集体讨伐。当你既得到果果又得到锻炼。是不是有点意思呢,跟版主争取自己成果的认可,讨价还价也是一种很有意思的抗争阿。我的劳动要多少多少多少个果果。版主给我!!!!!!!!加油

We all also the owner and the guest of The Orchard  and Let us speak for what we want  once. Let us spend 20 minutes to get a chance, Just one chance, to be the owner of this place!!!   Kidding!  Remind me of the "Brave heart" ---a good movie.
[ 此贴被spearshield在2009-04-26 21:12重新编辑 ]
1条评分
allex02 财富 +50 活动策划 2009-04-26
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线spearshield
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2009-04-26 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
        Let me be the first to support my campagin. I have been here for nearly two months. To be honest, I was so excited just like I found a new land in 19th century. And you know ,for my zeal, I accumulated a lot of  "apples" in a short time and became a "rich" gardener in this big orchard. But also I feel there are much work the host need to do to perfect this beatiful place. For this part--Petroleum English, I feel a little dissappointed. It is not so lively as I expect. ALL of us know the importance of English for us and we all eager to improve our English ability.  I think we need some pioneers who can get others involve in this family. I want to be one of the pionneer. I aso cal for you all can join here, really with your full heart. When you are positive here for some time , I am sure you  can get more than you can imagine. Happy Labor's Day! Best wishes to the "ORCHARD" and all of you and your family.

statement: I spend 10 minites to write this ,but it is my origin. And I write it by sincerecely. So I ask for 35 apples for reward.

希望大家大体以这个为模板阿。规范回帖。必有重奖阿。
[ 此贴被spearshield在2009-04-26 20:32重新编辑 ]
1条评分
笑韵 财富 +35 35 apples, as you wish 2009-04-26
离线ssryttkx
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2009-04-26 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
Re:庆“五一”阿果英语真情告白活动
We first make our habits, and then our habits make us. So, the most important is the first word. Please follow.

楼主留言:

Take a little time to read the instructor, and make some modifications. Ok?? I am sure you are qulified for 10 apples for what you write. If you add more sentence, you can ask more apples.

1条评分
笑韵 财富 +10 10 apples, as LZ said 2009-04-26
离线tttl0
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2009-04-26 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
I changed my major to petroleum engineering two years ago. This major is quite different from the one i used to be in. To my surprise, there are many talents in this field.I have to work harder and harder to adjust myself to this field and try to catch up with those good guys.Maybe over a long period of time, I can have a good sense of  how the oil and the facilities in the field works.Through agoil, I've learned a lot.And i will make good use of it in the future.Good luck to agoil, and good luck to us all!
I want 20 apples for reward!

楼主留言:

Please look at the instructor carefully. and don not use too much sign. Ok. good story but not suitable here. may be 10 apples will ok??

You change all what you have wrriten to satisfy the demand!

OH! Think you for collaboration. I granted you 30 for yo

[ 此贴被tttl0在2009-04-26 20:40重新编辑 ]
1条评分
笑韵 财富 +30 30 apples, and Good Luck 2009-04-26
离线fwtisme
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2009-04-26 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
As a postgraduate student,I have lots of time surfing on the internet.In our school elibrary, there are many many ebooks for us ,which cost so much money of our education fees.All these resourse is very usefull for me, because I can transform some of them to 阿果,and get many many 果果s. I didn't cost much time in these days and I have save nearly 1000果果s,it is really wonderfull esperience for me, for all these ebooks are usefull for all of the 果友s,and 阿果 will be better!
Tomorrow is another day!
And I will upload as many more new ebooks as usuall!

Best wishes to 阿果 and 果友s!

yours fwtisme

By the way ,I ask for 35 apples for reward just as the landlord!

楼主留言:

Thank you for joning. Just two chinese words looks not very suitable. 35apples?  In my oponion, you worth it .I suggest the "ban zhu" to be generous once to satisfy all the kind guo you men. thinks for your joining again.

1条评分
笑韵 财富 +35 35 apples, and thanks for support 2009-04-26
生活的理想,是为了 理想地生活……
离线gbl
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2009-04-26 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
I am a postgraduate student,I changed my major to petroleum engineering two years ago. This major is quite different from the one i used to be . There are many many ebooks for me to read.And i regnize that I have to work harder and harder to adjust myself to this field .The professional needs a strong foundation in mathematics.I will try my best to study.I have an open mind to learn from other students.In the projects, i complete teachers's task seriously.

I am a freashman and  i need your cares!

Best wishes !!
By the way ,I ask for 45 apples for reward just as the landlord!

楼主留言:

Thanks for joining. Because this is your first reply article in the forum . You give it to this part, I asked for 35. You ask for 45. 35 is not eaqul to 45?
But I satifisfy you .45 apples .Done.But I also suggest you wrrite more sentences, OK?

Hope you c

[ 此贴被gbl在2009-04-27 08:52重新编辑 ]
1条评分
笑韵 财富 +20 only 20 apples, and be sure that done by yourself, OK? 2009-04-26
离线zm1355459
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2009-04-26 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
There are many data in this field about field ,which is useful to my work.But many data need
'guo guo',I have no it ,so I want 30 apples for reward!

楼主留言:

First thank you! We can satisfy your demand. But i want you to add more sentence!
OK, ?Just write 8 more sentence,s We can give you 40 apples.OK?

1条评分
笑韵 财富 +10 for your expression, it deserve 10 apples 2009-04-26
离线wangchong
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2009-04-26 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
I am a postgraduate student,I changed my major to petroleum engineering three years ago.my major is Seismic inversion,Seismic inversion technology changes seismic data into lithology data;it integrates the resolution of the wells in the vertical and the continuity of the seismic in the horizon.Lithology data can contrast with wells directly,and can be interpreted on the lithology layer.Seismic data is not only much more consecutive laterally than well data,but also contain a lot of reservoir information.So seismic reservoir prediction play a leading role in lines of petroleum exploration and development.At present,the application of the reservoir prediction based on seismic data still remain a level of studying,it lack pertinence in specific area and universality in petroleum fields.
Best wishes to you !!
By the way ,I ask for 45 apples for reward just as the landlord!
1条评分
笑韵 财富 +45 45 apples, and be positive 2009-04-26
离线diego
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2009-04-27 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
Participating in the activity.
So there are several words could describe my career in AGOil.
Innovation&Professional   That let me know about Agoil.
Interchangeable   I think the datas we share are equivalent with the term"果果".
Team work    The administer group just like the hammer.
Potential   That is the reason  we say "The largest 'family'".
Agoil,my favorate!
1条评分
笑韵 财富 +20 no require, 20 apples are enough? 2009-04-27
离线neuwendao
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2009-04-27 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
Generous rewards rouse one to heroism! Though my English is very poor, i want to express my thought to our web.  I am
also a postgraduate student, major in marine geology. Now, i am interesting in carbonate sedimentology, and will graduate
in June from CUG. I come here from 2007, at first i just here to find some resources for my research. But now, I realized
that I should share resources and discuss with others, following, i get more and more apples!
sharing
discussing
exchanging
Any one who is interesting in carbonate sedimentation and diagenesis can contact me!
Best wishes!
apples? as you wish! By the way, thanks XIAOYUN to edit my many posts!!
2条评分
youyuwangzi 财富 +10 有效资源 2009-04-27
笑韵 财富 +20 20 apples additional, ^_^ 2009-04-27

网站事务咨询:QQ:1392013 | 26189883
阿果石油网为免费个人网站,为石油人提供免费的在线即时技术交流场所,拒绝任何人以任何形式在本论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论和行为!
如有言论或会员共享的资料涉及到您的权益,请立即通知网站管理员,本站将在第一时间给予配合处理,谢谢!