上一主题 下一主题
离线blf0

发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2007-03-14 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
I am new to all of you, I konw this.
      But what I really do not know is that what this forum's ultimate purpose is ...
I believe that you ( managers of this forum) should know people get here mostly because we need your help or some kind of file, and I think you all should have your
obligation to be usefull or helpful to others, or you won't set this site. But now I've got one question for you.
      Why you post a post with PRESTIGE point limit .
      Don't think that will get new comers like me crazy ? I think most of these new comers will disappear for ever once they face that matter. If you wanna get this forum prosperous you should try every mean to keep your guests here and not go away, but your action goes opposite direction.
      In the end, I hope my advice will be taken into your consideration.
      Best wishes
                                                                              blf0
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线dedream
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2007-03-14 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
请稍微抽空读一下规则,阿果资源网的办站宗旨是:我为人人,人人为我
不论是谁,都不会天生就该被别人无偿的帮助,虽然在事实上来这里的人,都能无偿的得到帮助,但您不能期望您的每个要求都能得到最满意的答复,毕竟这里只是一个免费的资源网站,没有人应该对您的问题负责。如果没有这些规则,我们论坛发展不到今天的规模,正是为了大家长久的利益,才有这些制度的出台,并经受住了长期的考验。
主论坛为新手提供了两个地方,新手园地、送分活动版,只要按要求发帖,可以很轻松的获得300财富+3威望,您去过吗?
请在您满腔愤怒或者埋怨发泄出来之前,稍微看看游戏规则,不管是在那里,都需要遵守规则,您觉得呢?
Shale gas
离线blf0
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2007-03-14 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
Thanks for your reply ...
I see fires between your words, what kind is it , nobody knows but yourself.
I posted just wanna give you some advice, but your post just wanna get me even or make an attack to some extend. If my post really made you feel bad then you can remove my post, remember, that is within your power !!!
离线blf0
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2007-03-14 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
you said you are working for everyone, but I don't think most of us think so.
you're right, to get help from others you should help others first...
but problem arises, how could I, or what should I do, to help others ?
I think offerring convenience to help others is critical , but , say like it is, are you doing so ???

BOLD : I am not a selfish man, I am willing and readily to others once I get opportunity instead talking nonsense !!!

Maybe next step, you should seal or disable my account ... it's all up to you ... words again, that is within your power !!!
离线dedream
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2007-03-14 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
狂晕,居然有口水..的趋势....

blf0:首先,我没有任何要攻击您的地方,如果我给您的答复有什么地方让您不满意的话,您有权申诉,再次对您的回复进行说明。
“nobody knows but yourself.”来这里的人,每一个人,最初的威望都是0,都是通过互助及按规则发帖,一步一步的获取来的,据我所知,没有人特殊过。
“I posted just wanna give you some advice”感谢您的建议,但您的建议有悖于我们的建站原则,上面的答复里,我也明确的说过了,关于实行威望制度的原因,但是我忘记了给您致谢,抱歉,在此感谢您的建议,至于您的建议是否具有可行性,有待高层研究,我个人的意见是:不可取,因为它违背了我们的宗旨。
“but your post just wanna get me even or make an attack to some extend. ”请问,我的哪句具有恶意?
“that is within your power !!!”如果您发现我滥用了权力,欢迎您随时投诉,我代表我个人感谢您对论坛建设的关心。
“but problem arises, how could I, or what should I do, to help others ?”我个人认为:威望的多少不是能不能帮助别人的先决条件。很少见到需要帮助的人,或者需要讨论的问题,是高威望保护的。

最后再次提醒您,您获取威望最快捷的两个方式:主论坛新手园地及主论坛送分活动版,前提是,您要按要求发帖。
另外,我的E文很差,如果有什么地方理解错了您的意思,请您明示;如果我的工作有您不满意的地方,欢迎短信或者发帖,祝您在这里过得愉快。
Shale gas
离线dedream
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2007-03-14 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
“Maybe next step, you should seal or disable my account ”呵呵,刚才还没注意到这个,您实在是多虑了
Shale gas
离线blf0
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2007-03-14 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
You are so kind that I should say THANK YOU .
We all have principles ...
There will be no offense as I type following ...and following words just represent my personal opinon.

PRESTIGE is just a credit system, and I think that was designed to show that ID's credit...the
higher it is , the more we can trust him/her. but it would not be proper if it were set as a doorstill to one wants to view some post or download some file(apart from those secret ones).

Yes, you are right , I can get the point by some specific mean, and I am not complainting about this way... what I really want to say is, whether this limit can be canceled and let more members can view or download at will.

Above is just a piece of my advice or suggestion , adopt or not, up 2 U, so I said it is within your power. And I appologize for the words I typed in last post. You are good man and will never
abuse your power .

At last, your English must be good or you could not reply me so well. And I type English just want to improve my English, not show me off !

Looking forward to your reply.
1条评分
By 塞北飞雪 财富 +10 | 理由: 英文太多,没有仔细看,希望你去主论坛新手园地转转,总会有收获的 2007-03-14
离线dedream
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2007-03-14 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
感谢您对论坛的关注,也感谢您的建议,我已经在前面表述了我的观点,也将本帖链接告知论坛管理层,具体情况由高层决定。祝您愉快。
Shale gas
离线树袋熊
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2007-03-14 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
可能很多朋友刚来阿果的时候,看到很多自己急需的资料,却因为威望限制而看不到或下载不了很着急,我们也都很理解的,大家刚来的时候都是0威望过来的,来到这个论坛就要遵守这个论坛的制度,而制订这样的制度并不是为了想方设法限制朋友们浏览和下载资料,恰恰相反是为了使这个石油论坛能够更好的为朋友们服务,能够得到更好的发展,网站也是为了提高人气、互帮互助,希望楼主也能换位思考一下这个问题,如果你的建议能够说服管理层使阿果石油论坛得到更好的发展,我想管理层是肯定会接受的,谢谢你对阿果石油论坛的关心,谢谢你说出自己的观点与想法。
长期从事压裂酸化、天然气开采相关科研及现场应用推广工作
离线树袋熊
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2007-03-14 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
建议管理员给楼主该建议贴加分,我没有权限,谢谢
长期从事压裂酸化、天然气开采相关科研及现场应用推广工作

网站事务咨询:QQ:1392013 | 26189883
阿果石油网为免费个人网站,为石油人提供免费的在线即时技术交流场所,拒绝任何人以任何形式在本论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论和行为!
如有言论或会员共享的资料涉及到您的权益,请立即通知网站管理员,本站将在第一时间给予配合处理,谢谢!