离线star猪

发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2009-12-08 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
— 本帖被 坐看云起 从 资料上传 移动到本区(2009-12-11) —
外文资料 水合物~~~~~
【论文名】[Ph.D.thesis].Seismic characterization of  methane hydrate structures<<甲烷水合物地震特征结构>>
【作者】Christine Ecker

【单位】Standford University,2001.

【文件格式】PDF
【页数】144
【内容简介】Methane Hydrates
【附件个数】2
【威望要求】
Bottom simulating reflectors(BSR)seem to be associated with the base of the stability zone
of methane hydrates.These methane hydrates represent a potential future energy resource
and might have a strong“greenhouse”effect on global climate.In this dissertation I integrate
seismic and rock-physics to analyze seismic data from the Blake Outer Ridge,offshore Florida.
I infer the cause of the BSR visible in the data and estimate the amount of hydrate present in
the sediment structure.
Using stacking velocity analysis,2-D impedance inversion and AVO analysis,I show that
the Blake Outer Ridge BSR is caused by hydrate-bearing sediments overlying gas-saturated
sediments.Furthermore,the analysis suggests that a flat reflector beneath the BSR represents
the transition of gas-to brine-saturated sediments.Using the interval velocity obtained from
the RMS velocities in conjunction with physical rock models,I provide a theoretical tool to
quantify the amount of hydrate present.I examine three micromechanical models of hydrate
formation:(A)hydrate is part of the pore fluid,(B)hydrate becomes part of the solid frame,
and(C)hydrate cements grain contacts together.Model A predicts maximum hydrate sat-
uration between 20%and 26%,model B saturations between 15%and 20%,and model C
saturations of less than 1%.Subsequently,I analyze the stability of these estimates to errors
in interval velocity.Such errors can cause the estimations to vary as much as±14%,indi-
cating that accurate velocity determination is crucial.The saturation estimation technique is
furthermore validated by using known sonic velocities and porosities from two wells at the
Blake Ridge.Finally,in order to differentiate between the different models,I use forward
1-D modeling and AVO analysis.Both models A and B can qualitatively reproduce the BSR
amplitude trend observed in the seismic data,however,they cannot be distinguished by means
ivof their seismic responses.
This dissertation provides a tool for characterizing hydrate properties and estimating the
amount of hydrate in the pore space.Although the study has been applied to data at the Blake
Ridge,it could easily be transfered to a different geographic region.
[ 此帖被坐看云起在2009-12-11 08:53重新编辑 ]
附件: Seismic characterization of  methane hydrate structures.part1.rar (4395 K) 下载次数:9 ,你所在用户组没有附件下载权限 VIP会员免积分下载
附件: Seismic characterization of  methane hydrate structures.part2.rar (1717 K) 下载次数:7 ,你所在用户组没有附件下载权限 VIP会员免积分下载
2条评分财富+70
依依若水 财富 +50 资料分享奖励,感谢您的分享 2014-04-30
坐看云起 财富 +20 版块管理 2009-12-11
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线依依若水
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2014-04-30 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
资料分享奖励,感谢您的分享
离线wangjianqian
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2014-05-26 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
资料分享奖励,感谢您的分享

网站事务咨询:QQ:1392013 | 26189883
阿果石油网为免费个人网站,为石油人提供免费的在线即时技术交流场所,拒绝任何人以任何形式在本论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论和行为!
如有言论或会员共享的资料涉及到您的权益,请立即通知网站管理员,本站将在第一时间给予配合处理,谢谢!