切换到宽版
  • 2172阅读
  • 3回复

Kinetic simulation of hydrocarbon generation from lacustrine type I kerogen from the Songliao Basin [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线macon.cn

发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2011-08-31 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
Eight lacustrine Type I kerogen samples from the Songliao Basin were pyrolyzed using the Rock-Eval
equipment, and parallel first-order reaction models including the model with a single frequency factor
and a discrete distribution of activation energies (SFF model) and the model with multiple frequency
factors and a discrete distribution of activation energies (MFF model) were adopted to analyze kinetic
characteristics of hydrocarbon generation of the Type I kerogen samples. The results show that the MFF
and SFF models can satisfactory simulate hydrocarbon generation under laboratory conditions and the
Type I kerogen shows relatively concentrated activation energy distributions (activation energies of MFF
model range from 190 kJ/mol to 250 kJ/mol, activation energies of SFF model range from 220 kJ/mol to
240 kJ/mol), which indicates a homogeneous chemical bond structure of the Type I kerogen. The
hydrocarbon generated curves from Type I kerogen were calculated by using the two models with
a linear heating rate (3.3 K/Ma). It indicates that the hydrocarbon generation potentials (reaction fractions)
are underestimated by using the SFF model during the kerogen thermal degradation for the
components with chemical bond of lower and higher activation energies, while this problem can be
avoided by using the MFF model. The calculated temperatures for 50% transformation ratio (TR) of all
samples differ by as much as 20 C. For the SFF model, the hydrocarbon generation curve obtained by
using the weighted averaged kinetic parameters and the SFF model almost includes every curve calculated
by using its own kinetic parameters. While the curve obtained by using the weighted averaged
kinetic parameters and the MFF model cannot include every curve for all samples, it lies at the position of
the averaged curve of all samples. The application of the MFF model in Songliao Basin shows that if TR
10% is taken as the onset of hydrocarbon generation, the threshold depth of hydrocarbon generation is
about 1700 m, which is consistent with other geochemical parameters, such as S1/TOC, S1/(S1 þ S2) and
HC/TOC.
附件设置隐藏,需要回复后才能看到!
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
     常居阿果论坛-文献应助帖
http://www.agoil.cn/bbs/read.php?tid-173868-page-e-fpage-1.html#a
离线dedream
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2011-08-31 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
Re:Kinetic simulation of hydrocarbon generation from lacustrine type I kerogen from the Songliao ..
恭喜
MarineandPetroleumGeology

教授给俺们传授点经验?
Shale gas
离线macon.cn
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2011-09-23 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
呵呵,工作的一点体会而已
     常居阿果论坛-文献应助帖
http://www.agoil.cn/bbs/read.php?tid-173868-page-e-fpage-1.html#a
离线zyb2008
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2012-04-10 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
楼主写的文章啊

网站事务咨询:QQ:1392013 | 26189883
阿果石油网为免费个人网站,为石油人提供免费的在线即时技术交流场所,拒绝任何人以任何形式在本论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论和行为!
如有言论或会员共享的资料涉及到您的权益,请立即通知网站管理员,本站将在第一时间给予配合处理,谢谢!