切换到宽版
  • 4766阅读
  • 67回复

2016 最新专著 Seismic Data Interpretation and Evaluation for Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线xwl0765

发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2016-04-22 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
— 本帖被 allex02 从 石油物探 移动到本区(2016-04-23) —
Seismic Data Interpretation and Evaluation for Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production

Young students in universities and freshers in oil companies have asked me on many
occasions after my lectures, if I could suggest a reference book on interpretation and
evaluation of seismic data. I could not do so because, honestly, I was not aware of
any such book. Interpretation, being an aspective art, depends to a large extent on an
individual’s perception and, perhaps due to this reason, it becomes diffi cult for one
to express abstract things in writing.
Interpretation of any data, especially seismic data in petroleum exploration,
needs to be conclusive and logically extended to its geological implications, in evaluating
the prospects for techno-economical risk analysis, and consequently in strategizing
fi eld development plans for exploration and production of hydrocarbons.
There is a difference between interpretation of data and its evaluation, which needs
emphasis. For example, detecting and mapping a fault is not an end of an interpretation
in itself. It is essential for the interpreter to evaluate its signifi cance in terms of
its role in source and reservoir potentials, in trapping and migration mechanisms,
and ultimately for accumulation and production of hydrocarbons.
This guide is for practioners, students as well as geoscientists and engineers in
the industry in the fi eld of seismic data interpretation and more signifi cantly for data
evaluation. It is assumed that the young professionals are well acquainted with the
elementary theory, principles and the equations in their respective disciplines of
geology and geophysics taught in schools, and as such these preliminaries are
mostly kept to the bare minimal. However, as it is essential for a seismic analyst to
be familiar with certain relevant geophysical, geological and reservoir engineering
principles for a holistic interpretation and evaluation of multidisciplinary data, some
of the basics are restated very briefl y and in a simple way in the book for
expediency.
This guide is principally an expanded and enlarged version of my lecture and
training notes to post-graduate students of Petroleum Geology and Geophysics and
young professionals in oil companies. A caveat that may appropriately be stated
here is that the handbook refl ects a fl avor of many of my personal perceptions and
idealistic thoughts, sieved out of many decades of my practicing experiences in

petroleum exploration and development. It is an attempt to encourage and steer
young analysts to become more imaginative, logical, and practical in application of
their knowledge to achieve the goals.
Ultimately, it aims to motivate and facilitate the practitioners in the art of seismic
data interpretation and evaluation and to gain profi ciency in a shorter span of time,
an objective often sought by E&P companies in the industry. It is hoped that this
handbook provides enough stimuli to the inquisitive and sharp minds of the young
geoscientists and engineers, compelling them to continue thinking and questioning
followed by offering rejoinders, and in the process excel in their profession.
Niranjan C. Nanda

Niranjan C. Nanda (auth.)-Seismic Data Interpretation and Evaluation for Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production_ A Practitioner’s Guide-Springer International Publishing (2016).part1.rar (4096 K) 下载次数:84 ,你所在用户组没有附件下载权限

1条评分财富+37
allex02 财富 +37 书不错,鼓励 2016-04-23
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线xwl0765
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2016-04-22 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
第二部分

附件设置隐藏,需要回复后才能看到!
离线xwl0765
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2016-04-22 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
第三部分

附件设置隐藏,需要回复后才能看到!
离线xwl0765
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2016-04-22 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
第四部分 最后一个压缩包

附件设置隐藏,需要回复后才能看到!
离线123duanjun
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2016-04-22 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
呀, 好东西啊,好东西,纸质版怎么可以买到??
离线xwl0765
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2016-04-22 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
回 123duanjun 的帖子
123duanjun:呀, 好东西啊,好东西,纸质版怎么可以买到?? (2016-04-22 08:51) 

电子版有了,自己...不就行了吗?
离线sean2012
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2016-04-22 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
赞一个!
离线dedream
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2016-04-22 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
谢谢,下载一本收藏
45个果果,还好
Shale gas
离线sniper-q
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2016-04-22 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
感谢楼主
发帖
财富
威望
交易币
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2016-04-22 | 石油求职招聘就上: 阿果石油英才网
赞一下

网站事务咨询:QQ:1392013 | 26189883
阿果石油网为免费个人网站,为石油人提供免费的在线即时技术交流场所,拒绝任何人以任何形式在本论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论和行为!
如有言论或会员共享的资料涉及到您的权益,请立即通知网站管理员,本站将在第一时间给予配合处理,谢谢!